CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Yucky past week

So, I was on bed rest for 5 day and let me tell you, it was not fun. I have never watched so much TV in my life. but I'm back to normal, (well as normal as I can get). Female issues are not fun to deal with. Being so sick makes me want to do my treatments even worse, but some weight needs to come off first. My first weigh in is Friday!! Not feeling too optimistic as the medication they out me on makes me kinda bloated and MISERABLE...I have been riding the mood swing since last week and I want off!

so, my dad comes into town tomorrow for 12 days. This should be an adventurous 12 days. Paul's going out of town Friday for the night right off the bat, how does he get away with doing that? So thats it for now...I"m bored at work and ready for a nap!

0 comments: