CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

UGH, Mondays....

I hate Monday's as the rest of the world does. Coming off such a great weekend. I actually got to enjoy my weekend. I worked Saturday, but only till 2, then we took Miss Molly for a beauty appt. she smells so much better and looks beautiful. Shes such a great dog. Yesterday Paul and I and Molly went for a 4 mile walk. We were all pooped out after that! The weather is starting to turn for the better in Upstate NY. Yesterday was gorgeous.



So, on another note, me ovulating on my own doesn't mean that I got pregnant, because I didn't. I do so well for a few weeks, then I get so sad all over again. I am pretty sad again and loosing hope, but Paul always talks me out of loosing the hope. I HATE feeling like this and wondering if its ever going to happen. so onto another month and here's to a BFP in Late April!

0 comments: