CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

I FEEL LIKE SHIT....

So, it took 52 days for me to get my period and let me tell you, I WISH I HAD NEVER GOTTEN it. I FEEL LIKE SHIT. Compared to last time I had it, I"m not flooding, but I have cramps so bad that wont go away and my stomach hurts.....Times like this is when I ask myself, is it worth the pain and suffering to keep trying to have a baby....YES, as long as it pays off.

So, the insurance company is a piece of shit....I like the word shit tonight. I have been waiting since late February for a letter from them, its now May 29th and still no letter. The Dr's office is trying to get us grant money to do another in-vitro but cant do anything until we get the damn letter from the insurance company....

On another note, SEX AND THE CITY the movie opens tomorrow and a bunch of us gals are going, I hope I feel better...Thank god tomorrow is Friday! This week flew by! Another busy week at work!

Good night, I'm tired and my ovaries hurt!

1 comments:

RosiePosie84 said...

I'm not looking forward to AF coming. I know its going to be just like yours. Hope you feel better soon..or hope SITC helps you feel better haha :)